Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sunset Communications

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sunset Communications

    Anyone know anything about this company?? I just found out this is the company that's gonna be offering the Hi Speed internet in the Ewing and Rose Hill area in Lee County. I think I got the name right.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •